Friday, September 23, 2011

Feature & Follow


Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

There is a couple of series that I love to read and read and read! But well, Twilight is of course my Number 1 re-read! The feeling of being part of that story, completely submerged, is just wonderful! They become your family and when I was finished with the series the only way to bring them back was to read it again! Sounds way more Emo than it really is...LOL!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, yes, another Twilight Mom! I love Twilight, they are my go-to books! Here's my FF: Mom Reads My Books!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I'm part of Twilight Moms although I'm not a mom yet. And Twilight is a frequent re-read for me.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Twilight Saga too! They were the first books that got me into reading YA, and I'm never ashamed of saying I still adore them! They're so awesome, and I've probably re-read them a million times LOL! x)

    Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, Twilight is a series I re-read a lot too. :) Thanks for stopping by! New follower.

    Rebecca @ Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a fan of the Twilight books but applaud that it got lots of teens to read that don't normally read for fun.

    Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog, I'm now following you back.

    The Scarf Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there,

    New Follower and yes fellow twi mum here:D Gotta love Twilight:D

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!