Sunday, September 25, 2011

Paranormal Wastelands is giving away a eBook copy of...

Paranormal Wastelands is giving away a eBook copy of...
Here is her reveiw:

This book tore my heart out and had me questioning everything I thought I knew. It deals with what happens when a brother and sister fall in love.
I KNOW!! It sounds gross. But assure you that you will see where the line blurred, and before you realise what you are thinking you are saying things like "Come on just kiss her already!!"
Quickly followed by "OMG did I just say that?!?!"

This contest is open internationally. All you have to do if be a follower of this blog and fill out the Rafflecopter below. And please remember to include your email address in the Rafflecopter so I can contact you if you win!
Also we currently have TWO other giveaways going on right now!! Just click the book title below to enter those:)
Vampire Wake Prize Pack (open internationally)
After Obsession (open to US, Canada, & Europe)


Click here for contest
Paranormal Wastelands

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!