Friday, September 23, 2011

Wow Readers Delite Richelle Mead

I was completely unaware of how many of us avid readers are out there! I have always had a voracious appetite for reading... yet in the last year I have read some whole and complete series... that I would happily re -read.
I am currently reading Bloodlines
by Richelle Mead. She is also the author of Vampire Academy, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE,
 and the Gorgina Kincaid Series, I've only read one so far and was good. Richelle also has another series out called Dark Swan
Looks good!
I may like Richelle more for the fact we are both redheaded, scorpios, and we both love coffee! Or maybe it's just the book thing... you choose!

If you have any suggestions for a series, or an author please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!