Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Happy Humpday Happy Hour Hop!!




 Welcome to the Humpday Hop...


Today Read is serving steak tartar, and to drink, human blood!!
I read this over the weekend...it was good. 
Christin Lovell was impressive with her take on the vampire, vampeen relationship. Oh, a vampeen is a human vampire high-breed. Yes they are born....jeesh!
From the beginning I HATED Lexi's boyfriend Mike! He constantly called her Babe. What 15 or 16 year old calls their girlfriend Babe constantly! Mike, really is a douchebag!
Lexi herself drove me crazy with her insecurities. She was constantly complaining about how fat she was, or how ugly she felt! Seriously, I realize that this is an issue for many of us, it's an issue for me, but my god girl get a grip!
Kellen, the new boyfriend is wonderful! Well, other then the fact that he is a taker of human life! **snickers** He is NOT a vegan vampire.
Here are some of my favorite quotes! for Diary of a Vampeen

"P.i.a.?""Yea, p.i.a.: puke inducing actions.""Ugh, gross." i felt my face wrinkle in response to her twisted acronym.Lexi and Mel

"I opened the  paper in front of me quietly. it revealed the unimaginable from Kellan. I like you too. Shock and surprise set in quickly. Did I really have a chance with mysterious perfection?"Lexi


Well this the fun stuff...
Here is the Humpday Hop... I know it's a bit cheesy.
Just like any game there are rules!
  1. Use GFC to friend the Host (That's me).
  2. Comment, let me know if you are new! (optional)
  3. Copy the link to a blog post.


If all goes well and you want to be featured, let me know!

Until next time,

Read Phoenix









This is a Blog Hop!


You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 7 days, 6 hrs, 9 min (10/25/2011 9:59 PM CST)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!