Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Humpday Happy Hour




It's cold and rainy here in Orange County, so I was thinking something to warm us up! Drink of the day is scotch! Would you like a glass of 12yr old single malt scotch? Well, I would!

Here are some of my FAVORITE scotch inducing quotes!
“I prayed all the way up that hill yesterday, he said softly. Not for you to stay; I didna think that would be right. I prayed I'd be strong enough to send ye away. He shook his head, still gazing up the hill, a faraway look in his eyes.
I said 'Lord, if I've never had courage in my life before, let me have it now. Let me be brave enough not to fall on my knees and beg her to stay.' He pulled his eyes away from the cottage and smiled briefly at me.
Hardest thing I ever did, Sassenach.” 




“Oh, aye, Sassenach. I am your master . . . and you're mine. Seems I canna possess your soul without losing my own.”
― Diana GabaldonOutlander



“ I wept bitterly, surrendering momentarily to my fear and heartbroken confusion, but slowly I began to quiet a bit, as Jamie stroked my neck and back, offering me the comfort of his broad, warm chest. My sobs lessened and I began to calm myself, leaning tiredly into the curve of his shoulder. No wonder he was so good with horses, I thought blearily, feeling his fingers rubbing gently behind my ears, listening to the soothing, incomprehensible speech. If I were a horse, I'd let him ride me anywhere.”
― Diana GabaldonOutlander
The Outlander Series is one of the best I've ever read! This series induced emotion I had no idea I owned! I laughed manically bawled hysterically, and begged for more!
 I now love scotch, oh and men in kilts!

James Alexander Fraser ~ Yum Yum


Until next time,

Read Phoenix



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!