Monday, October 31, 2011

NaNoWriMo...It's heeeerrrreeee...

This will be my first year participating in National Novel Writing Month! I heard of NaNoWriMo a couple of years ago from an author that I enjoy reading. At the time I didn't realize anyone could join. I thought it would be so cool to write a book, a novel, a short story, a letter to my mom, hell  even my own name, just ANYTHING! 
At one point I had a though, WOW! wouldn't be so fucking cool to right something profound! HHHMMMM...profound, profound, profound, nope. I got nothing! OK, so the likelihood that me, Read, will actually write something profound, is pretty slim. Alright stop snickering over there, not anywhere close to a hairs breadth. HAHAHA! Right you're surprised I even know what profound means! 
**read makes profane gesture**
Anyway! 
So not profound, but it could be fun! I used to write all the time and fell out habit. Old people do that from time to time. We forget the things that make us really feel to the tips of our toes. Like your first kiss, first love, or maybe even your first real fight! These things that bring fire and passion into our lives. OK, us oldies still have stuff like that, but it's harder to impress us sometimes. 
So without further or due in less than 1 hour we will be kicking of the 2011 NaNoWriMo!
This is not about being profound this about having fun, and challenging yourself to a new adventure!
Let's get ready to RUMPUUUS!

Until next time,
Read Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!