Thursday, October 13, 2011

Read Phoenix's 4th Feature Follow Friday



Welcome to Read Phoenix's 4th Feature Follow Friday! I love this opportunity to check out your blog, see what your doing, and which books you love!
Thanks for Hopping in.

The Feature -Life Between Pages





Hello everyone! My name is Sophie, and I am pretty new to the world of book blogging. I originally started my blog as a way for me to get motivated and start reading the piles of books I have accumulated in my house and never read. I have so many that it started to get confusing!

I must admit that I've been a pretty lazy reader the past few years, and so many of the titles you see me writing about are those that you might be quite familiar with. Don't get me wrong, reading is a great passion of mine, but life has just got in the way. Now though I figure it's time to MAKE more time because, frankly, the books and my blog are so worth it. :-))

Q.If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?


This is all about hotness...there is nothing cerebral about my answer! Vampire Diaries the book series meets Supernatural the TV series! OMGosh! WHY?! What kind of crazy question is that... it's because they are all so DAMNED HOT!

Here check it out...a little eye candy for you:

 MMMM, Jensen Ackles!




OH, don't forget, I love Ian! Of course, I have to keep the fantasy of the book alive and cast a redhead! **Just like me**



Now for the Follow Fun!

RULES To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:



  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee & Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers - We Fancy BooksThe Little Book Blog
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say "hi" in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI"
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
  7. If you're new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

Happy Follow Friday! Follow it up with your twitter address if you want to get that one out

You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 14 hrs, 28 min (10/20/2011 11:49:46 AM CST)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...


21 comments:

  1. Lol, nothing wrong with a little eye candy. ;) Seems like it could definitely be an interesting choice though, judging by the plots too! Nice choice.

    Have an awesome weekend! I'm already following. :) My epic storyline!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer. I don't think anyone could claim a group of hotter individuals than Vampire Diaries meets Supernatural.

    New Follower!

    My Follow Friday!

    ~Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower, I choose the winchester boys too hehehe we have good taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I haven't read VD or watched Supernaturals but I agree that all the characters look very hot :-)
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through for Feature & Follow Friday.

    Stop by Pedantic Phooka for a $25 Amazon Giftcard giveaway this weekend.

    Have a great weekend!
    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    http://www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh Read I picked exactly the same ones! You are so awesome, love your blog!
    Love,
    Me
    **snicker, snicker**

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! That'd be a great combo!!!! Lot's of eye candy. ;)

    Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could see that being good. Thanks for following! Following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your right, it is about the hotness!

    New Follower coming by for Follow Friday's.

    Have a great week!
    Teresa
    The Duchess Mommy Reads

    PS: Giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this answer... because they are all so damned hot! Thanks for hopping by... following back now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great answer. That's a lot of hotness right there.

    Thanks for stopping by.

    Danielle @Ramblings From This Chick

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome choice. You're definitely right they are HOT!!
    Following!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice picks! Anything with Jared and Jensen's gotta be an awesome match!! We have awesome taste!!

    Thanks for visiting and following my blog! I follow you now too!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    NEW Follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. TVD meets Supernatural is a great pick! Thanks for hopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Being hot definitely helps their case :)

    Thanks for stoping by. New follower.

    JJ iReads
    My TGIF

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice choice! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Following back! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Supernatural seems to be a popular choice this week and I'm loving it! Such a great show, so wonderful choice! lol

    Happy Blog Hop!

    Lisa Jo @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!