Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Vampire Academy~Yes, it's an OBSESSION @~`

Richelle Mead

Lets just start this review with me stating, this is one of the best series I've ever read! Do whatever you need to do to read this series, short of stealing of course!
Rose's strength and humor pull you to her. She isn't perfect and struggles with emotional and intimate situations. Rose counters with humor to cover up her insecurities.
Who doesn't?
Rose: "You…you got rid of that dress fast, I thought you liked it.”
Dimitri: "I do like it, I love it.”
I've become extremely attached to this series and have done the whole obsessed stalker reread a few 100 times! OK! So What!? I LOVE this series! 

Here is someones thoughts on our favorite Comrade Belikov. Dimitri is the iconic good boy gone bad, eh good, I mean...I don't know what I mean! I just know in my mind he's drop dead gorgeous! I'm not sure I see Dimitri here...but I do still have to wipe the drool from my keyboard.


Dimitri: "It won't happen to you. You're too . . ." 
Rose - He groped for the right word, and I mentally substituted all sorts of possibilities. Goddess-like. Scorchingly sexy
It's good to know that my mind works so much like a fictional characters!
I love how everything fits together! In the end yea I get a little pissed off...only because I fell in love with:
Adrian: "He didn't give you that black eye, did he?"
Rose:
"He wouldn't be alive if he did. I got it during … practice. I mean, I'm training to be a guardian. Our classes are always rough."
Adrian: "That's pretty hot,"
Rose:
"Punching me in the eye?"
Adrian
: "Well, no. Of course not. I meant that the idea of getting rough with you is hot. I'm a big fan of full-contact sports."

As I have stated before, " I want to have Adrian's babies!" Just don't tell my husband...or my kids!
This trio have a very interesting triangle! There are mistakes made, feelings are hurt, hearts are broken, and love is made (in some form or other)!
Rose and Lissa's friendship is almost as epic as Rose's love for Dimitri. Rose will go to the ends of the earth  and put everything at risk to protect her friends and the ones she loves.
Lissa: "You're under house arrest. They won't let you hang out and talk to him.”
Rose:
"I don't really want to 'talk' to him. We'll slip away."
Lissa:
"I just don't know about you sometimes."
Rose:
"That's because you're the cautious one, and I'm the reckless one."
If I had a rating system that was 1-5 stars 5 being the best, I would give this series 10 F'ING stars! Yes, I love Richelle Mead's Vampire Academy! Yes, I think if Adrian was real he would have a restraining order against me!

Read Phoenix





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!