Thursday, November 10, 2011

Feature and Follow Friday


Q: In light of 11.11.11 and Veteran’s Day tell us about your favorite solider and how he or she is saving the world. Fictional or real life.

Currently I don't believe I know anyone in the military! But, I do know and love several veteran's!
People that have severed our country, and have spent time away from their families to keep us and others safe. This is a selfless act even when they (Veterans) think it's not. 
I may not always support the political reasons for our military to be out there. I always support the men and women who chose to protect us.
Fictional soldier, James Alexander McKenzie Fraser, I absolutely LOVE the Outlander Series! Jamie Fraser, Was trained from a young age how to fight and protect his home. Jamie Fraser is just an amazing man, however fictional he maybe! Yes, he's Scottish, just like me! **wink**



Now for the Follow Fun!






RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee& Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  7. If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Veteran's Day to you, Remembrance Day for us :)
    old follower
    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter
    @chapterxchapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should all be thankful for the men and women who defend us.

    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I am grateful for all our soldiers who sacrifice so much for us.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through.
    Happy Veterans Day
    http://musingsfromanaddictedreader.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi *waves* new follower =) Great answer! Here is mine if you'd like to check it out!
    -Shellie
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Already a follower. Happy Follow Friday. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/2011/11/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally feel for the brave men and women that do choose to serve in wars. They're very brave. As far as I know, none of my family as served. So I just chose a fictional one!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, hopping through. Have a great Friday; looking forward to your follow back.

    The Overnight Bestseller
    http://michaeljmccannsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! I'm a follower here, happy veteran's day!

    I just got a SHINY new blog makeover!! Come by and let me know what you think!! :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy follow Friday!!! My blog is hosting two giveaways currently (the one that just started today is for your choice of a Wendy Delsol book! Stork, Frost or The McCloud Home for Wayward Girls!) I would love it if you would stop by and enter! Thank you and TGIF/Happy Veteran's Day!!!

    Sincerely,
    Emma
    The Writers Voice:
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!