Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Read's 3rd Happy Hour Hop...

Today's Happy hour drink is blood in a box from a great blood delivery company Blood4You! 


Photobucket














Chicagoland Vampires is my go to series! Chloe Neill has created an excitement with this series that I can not contain. November 1st is the release of the newest edition to the series, Drink Deep. I am squealing, bouncing up and down in my seat like a little kid who needs to pee! Yes, I am excited!!!!!

With out further ado, please have a glass, or a box, of hot blood and check out a few of my favorite Chicagoland Vampire quotes. 



“Stop. That was a mistake. It shouldn’t have happened."
No?" "No."
I could offer you more.”
What?”
Power. Access. Rewards. You’d need be available only to me.”
Are you asking me to be your mistress?”
Yes.”
Oh, my God.”
Is that a yes?”
No, Ethan, Jesus. Definitely not.”
― Chloe NeillSome Girls Bite







“Can you at least pretend to be professional today?”
Lindsey stopped, glanced back at Luc. “You show me professional, and I’ll
show you professional.”
Luc snorted, but his expression was gleeful. “Sweetheart, you wouldn’t know
professional if it bit you on the ass.”
“I prefer my bites in other places.”
“Is that an invitation?”
“If only you were so lucky, cowboy.”
“Lucky? Hooking up with me would be the luckiest day of your life, Blondie.”
― Chloe NeillFriday Night Bites



“Dear God,”
“It should be illegal for smug vampires to look that good,” Lindsey said, clucking her tongue.
“That is so true,” I agreed, thinking a little less hotness would make my relationship with Ethan a lot simpler.”
― Chloe NeillTwice Bitten







“Vamps are really only like ten percent fun at any given time. The other ninety percent is largely fretting. And bloodletting.”
― Chloe NeillHard Bitten






Well this the fun stuff... Here is the Humpday Hop... I know it's a bit cheesy. Just like any game there are rules! Use GFC to friend the Host (That's me). Comment, let me know if you are new! (optional) Copy the link to a blog post.

If all goes well and you want to be featured, let me know! 






You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 1 hr, 50 min (11/8/2011 11:16:21 PM CST)

What is a blog hop?
Get the code here...





Until next time,
Read Phoenix

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!