Thursday, November 3, 2011

Read's 7th Feature Follow Friday

Q: Today’s Question is something new, an 

activity. We want to see what you look 

like! Take a pic with you and your current 

read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you 

want to share.

Current fun read...Between By: Cyndi Tefft





Now for the Follow Fun!
 






RULES

To join the fun and make new book blogger friends, just follow these simple rules:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts {Parajunkee& Alison Can Read}
  2. (Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
  3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
  4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
  5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
  6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers
  7. If you’re new to the follow friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
Until next time,


Read Phoenix

7 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Your photo didn't show up when I pulled up your post :-( Oh well. Have a great weekend.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw one of the photos, but not the first! Seems to be happening a lot this morning. No worries!

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture (only one is showing up). I'm a new follower. My FF is at Coffee Table Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pic although I haven't heard of your book hope you enjoy it.

    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Happy FF. New Follower. My FF: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you a redhead too? :) Looks like it from you pic. Redheads ftw. ^^ Lol.
    I have that book also, I just haven't started it yet haha. But I plan to soon. It sounds good. Hope you enjoy!

    <3
    Pixie
    http://the-bookaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!