Sunday, November 6, 2011

Review of Cyndi Tefft's Between...

BetweenBetween by Cyndi Tefft


My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Sometimes death is just the beginning...

It just figures that the love of Lindsey Water's life isn't alive at all, but the grim reaper, complete with a dimpled smile and Scottish accent. 

After transporting souls to heaven for the last 300 years, Aiden MacRae has all but given up on finding the one whose love will redeem him and allow him entry through the pearly gates. 

Torn between her growing attraction to Aiden and heaven's siren song, Lindsey must learn the hard way whether love really can transcend all boundaries.



Cyndi Tefft really did a great job with this story! Though I felt a bit odd that I could be related to this fictional character, Aiden MacRea.





So, my daughter awoke about 3:30 this morning and I was UP, no going back to sleep. I decide to read...and so very glad that I did, because I found Between very emotional and moving.


I admit it, I cried for almost 3 hours straight. The amount of love that Lindsey and Aiden share is just wonderful. You either have love like this or you wish you did!


Lindsey's moments of realization that the world isn't what it seems when we are young, is well done. Honestly, I've had several epiphanies like this growing up. Someone you think is wonderful really isn't etc.
Oh, did I mention the deleted shower scene? HOT, HOT, HOT! 
Cyndi has inspired me in love life and writing.
I really loved this story.
Be on the look out for Between 2 Hell Transporter


Until next time,
Read Phoenix

1 comment:

  1. OOh nice! Seeing this one around every now and then and have been intrigued! Sounds like an awesome read!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and positive feed back! So, go ahead post yours!